Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Let the organizing begin

So the 30 day challenge has begun over at Laura's place, and since I recently dubbed myself "Little Miss Joiner", I'm throwing my hat into the ring. I'm actually going to do 2 small spaces, both of which I have just been putting off. The first is where I put all of the artwork that Jake brings home (I've just been piling it on a shelf), and the 2nd is his craft area. Both really small spaces so it should be totally doable (famous last words). Here are pics of both spots.
Jake's art pile

The craft stuff

The craft cabinet

6 reviews:

Lara said...

It looks like you've got plenty of space to work with. I can't wait to see how you organize the artwork!

Debi said...

"Little Miss Joiner"...too funny! That's how I've been lately, too...and I think I'm overextending myself. Looks like some really do-able spaces. Anxious to see what you come up with for the artwork...that's always a problem around here. Good luck with the challenge!

Grandparents Corner said...

Ohhh, our children are grown, but I definitely should spend some time organizing. Thanks for making me think about it.

Also, I added you as a Technorati favorite. When you visit my blog, if you like it, I hope you will consider adding me.

Many blessings!

Unknown said...

Good luck with all that organizing stuff "little miss joiner." When you are done...my front door will be unlocked, feel free to begin in my closets.

Thank you. You are the best.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I'm going to be watching on the artwork thing...my youngest brings home SO much of it and is SO proud of it! And my older ones' art is stuffed in under-bed boxes, just waiting....

Laura said...

Hello and thanks for joining in! As soon as I saw your pictures I envisioned those plastic drawer type containers in your cupboard in order for you to maximize the vertical space. Just a thought.

Can't wait to see it finished!

Lalura