Saturday, April 21, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays

I am actually quite impressed with myself with how I did this week on respecting myself. It was a hard week with Dave being gone and all, but I hardly yelled at Jake, ate a lot better than I have been and got back into my reading habit. By no means perfect, but that's not really the point, right?


I went to the gym today with a friend of mine and it is amazing how much better I feel (mentally and physically) after I've gone. How come that's so easy to forget? This week, I will start using my pedometer again and writing down my daily step counts in an excercise journal I already own (which has just been sitting there doing nothing, kind of like me!) Check out Lara's site for other's habits!


Here are my other habits/goals for 2007:

2 reviews:

Lara said...

It sounds like you had a good week. Way to have patience! I always like it when my husband is home so he can get frustrated with the kids instead of me. Then I can tell him to relax and pretend like I never lose my patience!

Ice Cream said...

I have really been trying to work on this with myself. I get very angry with my husband when he talks bad about himself, but then I catch myself talking bad about myself just to show him how it feels. I need to respect myself enough to be kind to me, no matter what my silly man is doing. I'm glad you are respecting your authoritah, it can be so hard with little kids.